Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 – Supreme Court of India has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Court Assistant. This is a bright opportunity for the candidates to start their careers in the government sector. So, all those candidates who are eagerly waiting for government job updates can apply for this recruitment through our website. The direct link will be attached in the below section. A total of 210 vacancies will be recruited through Supreme Court Recruitment 2022.
In this article we have shared complete information about Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 such as eligibility criteria, salary details, vacancy, selection process, application process and more. Many aspirants are preparing for the Supreme court of India examination. The exam date are not disclosed yet. Whenever the official announce the examination date we have update this article. So, Stay in touch With Us.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
|Conducted By||Supreme Court of India|
|Recruitment name||Supreme Court Recruitment 2022|
|Post name||Junior Court Assistant|
|Age limit||18 – 30 Years|
|Qualification||Degree , Computer Knowledge|
|Mode of application||online|
|No of vacancy||210|
Some Important Fact About Supreme court of India
The supreme of India is the supreme judicial authority of India and it is the highest court of the republic of India under the constitution. It is the most senior constitutional court , has the final decision in all legal matters. The supreme court of India has established in 1st October 1937.
Eligibility Condition – Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualification :
- The candidates must hold a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The applicants Must have a Computer knowledge
- Minimum Typing Speed 35 Word per minute in English typing on Computer.
|Junior Court Assistant||18 – 30 years|
Age relaxation :
The age relaxation for reserved category SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates are as per the government of India norms.
please go through the official notification for more information regarding Age relaxation
Vacancy Details of Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
|Junior Court Assistant||210|
Pay the Application fee
Candidates must pay the fee of 500/- by using net banking/credit/debit/UPI
How to fill the Application form Supreme Court Recruitment 2022?
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website of the Supreme court of India.
- Click on the tab advertisement PDF
- read the notification and eligibility criteria
- If you find you are eligible then click on the apply online link.
- registered Yourself on the Portal
- choose the tab for Click here for new registration
- After the registration process log in to the portal by using the registration credentials.
- Fill out the application form with required details such as name, age, qualification & other details.
- candidates can proceed to upload all the required documents with prescribed format
- pay the required application fee via online net banking/credit and debit card.
- before final submission Preview the application form and click on Submit button.
- Download and take a printout of the application for future reference.
|Stating Date of Online registration||18/06/2022|
|Closing date of receive online application||10/07/2022|
|Notification Release Date||18/06/2022|
Salary Structure of UPSC Recruitment notification 2022
The post of Junior court assistant placed in level – 6 of pay matrix of Rs 35,400 the approximate gross salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63,068 per month.
The candidates will be selected through below stages
- Written test
- Computer Typing Test
- personal Interview
- Documents verification.
|UPSC Recruitment notification 2022 – Check Here|
Quick link of UPSC Recruitment notification 2022
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
1.How can I apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022?
Ans>>> You can Apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 through our website By using the quick link.
2.How many Vacancies are released For Supreme Court Recruitment 2022?
Ans>>>A total 210 vacancies are filled through this notification.
3.Which post are released through Supreme Court Recruitment 2022?
Ans>>> The Junior Court Assistant post are released for this recruitment.